-
January 23rd, 2006, 02:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
As I have posted before, I am moving and have to clear out some of my AG items. I have 15 auctions currently going for AG items. I spent a long time listing them yesterday and it reminded me of why I stopped selling on e-Bay. It takes a long time to take the pictures and try to get everything right. And can you believe it??? I spelled Josefina wrong in the title of one of my auctions!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] The cardinal sin of e-Bay sellers! I have a bid so it is too late to change it. Anyway, if anyone is interested in these auctions, they are mine and everything is new and perfect.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
This is the link to one of the auctions. My e-bay name is cottagecafe.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks